11. Christmas cards as gift tags
If you haven't already thrown away or recycled your Christmas cards from 2012, collect them all and get crafty with the scissors. Simply select the best images on the front of the cards, cut them into a gift tag size, then hole-punch them and thread a piece of string or ribbon through, ready for presents next year!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles