11. Christmas cards as gift tags
If you haven't already thrown away or recycled your Christmas cards from 2012, collect them all and get crafty with the scissors. Simply select the best images on the front of the cards, cut them into a gift tag size, then hole-punch them and thread a piece of string or ribbon through, ready for presents next year!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies