13. Scraps of material as a baby mobile
As for what to hang... booties, teething rings, light-weight toys, scraps of felt and paper shapes are all great options. To attach the items to the base, tie a piece of thick string to the middle of the crosspiece, then a piece at each end of the crosspiece, (up to 2 per side), and make sure it balances. Finally, fix the crosspiece to the top of the cot, or the ceiling, so that it comes down level with your baby's chest, but make sure baby can't reach it to pull things off. Mobiles should always be removed when a baby is able to sit up.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles