14. Syrup tins as vases
Empty syrup tins make great substitutes for vases for small bunches of flowers, and look so vintage and pretty! You could even use the flowers in your garden and bring the outdoors in! If you don't fancy using them as vases, they also make great stationery holders for you or the kids.
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams