14. Syrup tins as vases
Empty syrup tins make great substitutes for vases for small bunches of flowers, and look so vintage and pretty! You could even use the flowers in your garden and bring the outdoors in! If you don't fancy using them as vases, they also make great stationery holders for you or the kids.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies