1. Baby oil as make-up remover
Simply hold over the eye for about 5 seconds, (to allow the product to dissolve most of the make-up) then gently sweep away the rest. You only need to use a small amount, which means it lasts a really long time and you save some much-needed cash on your toiletries.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu