1. Baby oil as make-up remover
Simply hold over the eye for about 5 seconds, (to allow the product to dissolve most of the make-up) then gently sweep away the rest. You only need to use a small amount, which means it lasts a really long time and you save some much-needed cash on your toiletries.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite