1. Baby oil as make-up remover
Simply hold over the eye for about 5 seconds, (to allow the product to dissolve most of the make-up) then gently sweep away the rest. You only need to use a small amount, which means it lasts a really long time and you save some much-needed cash on your toiletries.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles