2. Jam jars as tea light holders
When you finish that jar of jam you have lurking in the corner of your fridge, don't just throw it out; instead, give it a quick wash, pop a tea light in it and use it as a candle holder! Not only is this a much cheaper alternative to the fancy versions in the shops, they also look great in all rooms, particularly if you love the shabby-chic interior style.
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies