3. Fruit bags as scourers
You know those brightly-coloured netted bags that your fruit comes in? A great tip is to save them under your sink until you have a collection of about 3 or 4, and then wrap them around each other to form a small ball. This can then be used as a kitchen scourer and/or dish brush when it's time to replace your washing up utensils! The rough material works wonders on dried-on food and breaks up grease in exactly the same way as standard scourers.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles