4. Buttons as bracelets
Once you're happy with the amount of buttons on your bracelet, tie a small knot where the buttons end on either side and another two at the ends of the ribbon. Finally, tie the ribbon together in a bow. Ta-dah! They also make great Christmas and birthday gifts and you can teach the kids so that they can make friendship bracelets for their friends!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home