4. Buttons as bracelets
Once you're happy with the amount of buttons on your bracelet, tie a small knot where the buttons end on either side and another two at the ends of the ribbon. Finally, tie the ribbon together in a bow. Ta-dah! They also make great Christmas and birthday gifts and you can teach the kids so that they can make friendship bracelets for their friends!
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!