6. An oven glove as a heat protection mat
Got a spare oven glove lying around? If you give it a good wash and pop it in your bedroom, you can use it as a heat-proof mat for your hair straighteners and other styling tools. Simply place the tongs or irons on top of the glove once you've finished using them and have switched them off. The glove will prevent any damage to your carpet or dressing table and will reduce your chances of accidentally starting a fire!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles