8. Sponges as a fun painting tool
Get creative with your kids by saving an old sponge, (either the bathroom, kitchen, or car kind) dipping it in child-friendly paint and making funky effects and patterns on paper. Sponge is really easy to cut through so you could even cut out triangle, heart, or star shapes too! The more unique, the better! This is a really fun activity for young kids - just make sure you remember to cover the table with an old sheet first!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles