Get used to saying it
'Like most things, just getting to be familiar with saying "no" makes it easier. So, think about the times that you have wanted to say "no" but ended up saying the opposite. Now think of saying 'no' comfortably and pleasantly when they happen again. Practice.'
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies