Keep it simple
'When you say 'no', keep it simple. Don't apologise or give lengthy explanations. This just makes you seem less certain about your 'no' and lets the person think they can persuade you to change your mind.'
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies