goodtoknow Book Club Books 2013
2013 Book Club Books
Here we'll be reading and rating some of the best new books in the shops and giving you our honest opinion of them. So why not take a break from the TV this month and catch up with one of our top picks?
We've got the latest books from bestselling authors like Gillian Flynn, Jojo Moyes, Jodi Picoult and also the true story behind the hugely successful Life of Pi film. We also want you to write your own reviews of one of our Book Club 2013 books.
To add your review, simply type it into the comment box at the bottom of one of our reviews of the books below. If there isn't a review there yet, don't worry, there will be soon! Here's the list to get you started, but don't forget to check back because we'll be adding plenty more in the coming months!
- Tested: best and worst sun creams
- 10 carbohydrates you can eat on a diet
- The best fitness bands: Which one's right for you?
- Celebrities without make-up
- Porridge: The best and worst for your diet revealed
- Best lip balms
- 11 things you shouldn't stress about in 2015
- Best hand creams under a tenner
- Foods and drinks to avoid with bladder sensitivity