Make sure you're drinking plenty of water - sweating more, especially at night, can lead to horrible headaches. Keep a glass of water next to your bed.
Did you know? Your body temperature rises a little after ovulation. It then drops back to normal just before you start your period.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed