Make sure you're drinking plenty of water - sweating more, especially at night, can lead to horrible headaches. Keep a glass of water next to your bed.
Did you know? Your body temperature rises a little after ovulation. It then drops back to normal just before you start your period.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home