Your bowel slows down just before your period starts so you'll probably struggle to go to the loo like usual. Stock up on fibre-filled foods like brown rice, lentils, jacket potato and wholemeal bread or pasta to keep you regular.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles