Your bowel slows down just before your period starts so you'll probably struggle to go to the loo like usual. Stock up on fibre-filled foods like brown rice, lentils, jacket potato and wholemeal bread or pasta to keep you regular.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite