Taking painkillers will definitely help with period pain, but so will adding oily fish like salmon to your plate. It's packed with omega fats which scientists think may help reduce that horrible swelling which causes cramps. Avocado is great for veggies.
Did you know? Tinned salmon is just as good for you as fresh or frozen.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite