Taking painkillers will definitely help with period pain, but so will adding oily fish like salmon to your plate. It's packed with omega fats which scientists think may help reduce that horrible swelling which causes cramps. Avocado is great for veggies.
Did you know? Tinned salmon is just as good for you as fresh or frozen.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles