Hands up who's woken up with a big spot on their chin just before their period starts? Instead of snacking on salty and sugary treats like crisps or biscuits which can make breakouts worse, munch on a mango. They act like a natural skin scrub from the inside, reducing redness and keeping skin free from bacteria. Clever, eh?
Did you know? Taking cod liver and evening primrose oil supplements can help with time of the month breakouts.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite