Tender or sore breasts during your monthly cycle is very normal. Eating more foods that contain vitamin E (almonds, sunflower seeds, cooked spinach, olives and dried apricots) should make all the difference because it's a powerful antioxidant that sorts out swelling.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home