Tender or sore breasts during your monthly cycle is very normal. Eating more foods that contain vitamin E (almonds, sunflower seeds, cooked spinach, olives and dried apricots) should make all the difference because it's a powerful antioxidant that sorts out swelling.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles