Are cereal bars healthy?
We've rounded up 20 of the most popular branded cereal bars on the market, plus some popular supermarket own-brand ones, and checked them to find out exactly what's inside.
So if you've ever wanted to know how healthy are cereal bars, have a flick through our gallery of the best and worst cereal bars and find out which ones are the most calorific. We've found some pretty shocking results, including a cereal bar which has over 15 grams of sugar - that's more than a tablespoon! Not so diet-friendly if you think one teaspoon is around 4g, eh?
Cereal bars may come in all sorts of fancy packaging that makes them look as though they're healthy, but don't be fooled. Although lots of cereal bars contain real fruit, they can also be very high in nasties like sugar and salt.
There's no need to cut cereal bars out completely, though, because we've also found some pretty healthy options too, so you can make the right choices about which cereal bars are best for a healthy breakfast on the go.
So, are cereal bars healthy? And just how healthy is your favourite cereal bar? Click through now to find out!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home