Sainsburys Freefrom Muesli Bars
Fat: 4 g
Diet rating: 5/10
Sainsbury's Muesli bars might be free from dairy, wheat and gluten, but they more than make up for it with sugar, containing a whopping 15.8g of the white stuff!
That's more than 17% of a women's guideline daily amount in just one bar - one of the highest amounts we found in any of our healthy cereal bar round up.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu