Sainsburys Freefrom Muesli Bars
Fat: 4 g
Diet rating: 5/10
Sainsbury's Muesli bars might be free from dairy, wheat and gluten, but they more than make up for it with sugar, containing a whopping 15.8g of the white stuff!
That's more than 17% of a women's guideline daily amount in just one bar - one of the highest amounts we found in any of our healthy cereal bar round up.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite