BelVita Breakfast Biscuits Yogurt Crunch
Calories: 114 per biscuit (228 per packet of 2 - joint highest calorie content per serving!)
Fat: 1.9g per biscuit
Diet rating: 1/10
Okay, so a chocolate flavoured bar was always going to have a bit of added sweetener, but we were shocked when an Action on Sugar report pointed out that these cocoa-laden treats had 7g sugar per biscuit - that's 14g (or four teaspoons) per packet.
The calorie count is also high in comparison to many other breakfast substitutes, meaning these are probably one to have as a treat rather than on a daily basis, or try having just one biscuit and supplementing it with fresh fruit or protein-rich Greek yogurt to fill you up.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home