BelVita Breakfast Biscuits
Calories: 57 per biscuit (228 per packet of 4 - joint highest calorie content per serving!)
Fat: 1.9g per biscuit
Diet rating: 2/10
BelVita biscuits may only be 57 calories per biscuit, but don't forget that you get 4 in a packet, so in total that's 228 calories in one small packet.
That said, they're designed to be eaten at breakfast so if you're not having anything else, they're not a bad choice in terms of calories (a 30g bowl of Cornflakes and semi-skimmed milk has 180 calories and 3.5g of fat).
The real problem is the sugar. At a total of 13.6g per packet you're eating three and a half teaspoons of sugar before your day has even begun.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies