BelVita Breakfast Biscuits
Calories: 57 per biscuit (228 per packet of 4 - joint highest calorie content per serving!)
Fat: 1.9g per biscuit
Diet rating: 2/10
BelVita biscuits may only be 57 calories per biscuit, but don't forget that you get 4 in a packet, so in total that's 228 calories in one small packet.
That said, they're designed to be eaten at breakfast so if you're not having anything else, they're not a bad choice in terms of calories (a 30g bowl of Cornflakes and semi-skimmed milk has 180 calories and 3.5g of fat).
The real problem is the sugar. At a total of 13.6g per packet you're eating three and a half teaspoons of sugar before your day has even begun.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home