Eat Natural Cranberries, Macadamias and Dark Chocolate Bars
Diet rating: 3/10
These little bars are gluten-free so great for allergy sufferers, and they contain dark chocolate, which is more diet-friendly than milk.
A good buy then? Not when it comes to fat content - because of the high ratio of nuts, almost a third of the bar is packed with the stuff! Although the fat and sugar here is probably coming from healthy nuts and naturally sweet fruit we still think we'll be saving these for an occasional treat.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu