Crunchy Nut Chocolate Peanut Crisp Bars
Diet rating: 3/10
Kellogg's Crunchy Nut cereal bars contain the second highest amount of fat of all the bars we've tested, and as the peanuts and chocolate make up almost 50% of the bar, we're not really surprised!
These are seriously good taste-wise, but probably one to avoid if you're trying to be a little healthier.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies