Crunchy Nut Chocolate Peanut Crisp Bars
Diet rating: 3/10
Kellogg's Crunchy Nut cereal bars contain the second highest amount of fat of all the bars we've tested, and as the peanuts and chocolate make up almost 50% of the bar, we're not really surprised!
These are seriously good taste-wise, but probably one to avoid if you're trying to be a little healthier.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite