Crunchy Nut Chocolate Peanut Crisp Bars
Diet rating: 3/10
Kellogg's Crunchy Nut cereal bars contain the second highest amount of fat of all the bars we've tested, and as the peanuts and chocolate make up almost 50% of the bar, we're not really surprised!
These are seriously good taste-wise, but probably one to avoid if you're trying to be a little healthier.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu