The best - Egg mayonnaise sandwich
Good work Morrisons! Its egg mayo sandwich fared better than the rest at just 211 calories. It had the lowest salt content too (0.8g). When it comes to fat though, Tesco's Light Choices egg mayo & cress is the winner, with just 6g and less than a gram of that is saturated fat.
With a whopping 15g of fat and 2g of salt - not to mention the 430 calories - lunching on a Greggs egg mayonnaise sandwich probably won't do much for your waistline.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu