The best - Egg mayonnaise sandwich
Good work Morrisons! Its egg mayo sandwich fared better than the rest at just 211 calories. It had the lowest salt content too (0.8g). When it comes to fat though, Tesco's Light Choices egg mayo & cress is the winner, with just 6g and less than a gram of that is saturated fat.
With a whopping 15g of fat and 2g of salt - not to mention the 430 calories - lunching on a Greggs egg mayonnaise sandwich probably won't do much for your waistline.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home