The best - Egg mayonnaise sandwich
Good work Morrisons! Its egg mayo sandwich fared better than the rest at just 211 calories. It had the lowest salt content too (0.8g). When it comes to fat though, Tesco's Light Choices egg mayo & cress is the winner, with just 6g and less than a gram of that is saturated fat.
With a whopping 15g of fat and 2g of salt - not to mention the 430 calories - lunching on a Greggs egg mayonnaise sandwich probably won't do much for your waistline.
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies