Prawn mayonnaise sandwich
Morrisons and Tesco take the crown again! Morrisons' prawn mayo sandwich wins for calories (232kcal), while Tesco comes up trumps for salt (1.1g) and fat (0.6g) content.
If you're counting calories, Boots Shapers prawn mayo sandwich is best avoided. It tipped the scales with 287kcal per pack. Marks & Spencer's Count on Us prawn mayo isn't too reliable when it comes to salt either - there's nearly 2g lurking inside.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!