Prawn mayonnaise sandwich
Morrisons and Tesco take the crown again! Morrisons' prawn mayo sandwich wins for calories (232kcal), while Tesco comes up trumps for salt (1.1g) and fat (0.6g) content.
If you're counting calories, Boots Shapers prawn mayo sandwich is best avoided. It tipped the scales with 287kcal per pack. Marks & Spencer's Count on Us prawn mayo isn't too reliable when it comes to salt either - there's nearly 2g lurking inside.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite