Cheese and tomato sandwich
You could do worse than tucking in to Morrisons' cheese and tomato sarnie because it's the lowest in calories (244kcal), fat (11.7g) and salt (1.8g).
Greggs' cheese and tomato sandwich isn't great for calorie counters. There are 450kcal hidden between the bread. Asda's offering comes in a close second - it might have just 379kcals, but the highest fat content with a hefty 18g of the stuff!
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies