Cheese and tomato sandwich
You could do worse than tucking in to Morrisons' cheese and tomato sarnie because it's the lowest in calories (244kcal), fat (11.7g) and salt (1.8g).
Greggs' cheese and tomato sandwich isn't great for calorie counters. There are 450kcal hidden between the bread. Asda's offering comes in a close second - it might have just 379kcals, but the highest fat content with a hefty 18g of the stuff!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home