Cheese and tomato sandwich
You could do worse than tucking in to Morrisons' cheese and tomato sarnie because it's the lowest in calories (244kcal), fat (11.7g) and salt (1.8g).
Greggs' cheese and tomato sandwich isn't great for calorie counters. There are 450kcal hidden between the bread. Asda's offering comes in a close second - it might have just 379kcals, but the highest fat content with a hefty 18g of the stuff!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!