Tuna and cucumber sandwich
When it comes to calories, the clear winner is Tesco. Its Light Choices tuna and cucumber sandwich is just 205kcal. Fat-wise they're all pretty similar, but Marks & Spencer's Count on Us tuna and cucumber sandwich takes the crown with just over 3g - and less than 1g of that is the really bad stuff, saturated fat.
Greggs again! Even its tuna with reduced fat mayonnaise & cucumber freshly-made sandwich isn't all that healthy, packing 360 calories and 2g salt. Asda's Good For You tuna sandwich is the fattiest with 10g of the stuff, although none of that is saturated fat.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams