Tuna and cucumber sandwich
When it comes to calories, the clear winner is Tesco. Its Light Choices tuna and cucumber sandwich is just 205kcal. Fat-wise they're all pretty similar, but Marks & Spencer's Count on Us tuna and cucumber sandwich takes the crown with just over 3g - and less than 1g of that is the really bad stuff, saturated fat.
Greggs again! Even its tuna with reduced fat mayonnaise & cucumber freshly-made sandwich isn't all that healthy, packing 360 calories and 2g salt. Asda's Good For You tuna sandwich is the fattiest with 10g of the stuff, although none of that is saturated fat.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles