Chicken and sweetcorn sandwich
It's a tie between Greggs and Sainsbury's. Both sandwiches contain just 310 calories, but Greggs takes it when it comes to fat - the healthy reduced fat mayo option boasts just 6g per sandwich. Yum!
Marks & Spencer's British chicken and sweetcorn sandwich is really rather naughty, and not just because of the 415 calories. There's also nearly 15g fat and 3g sugar to contend with. Tesco's chicken and sweetcorn doesn't fare much better, there's 15g of fat hiding inside.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed