Chicken and sweetcorn sandwich
It's a tie between Greggs and Sainsbury's. Both sandwiches contain just 310 calories, but Greggs takes it when it comes to fat - the healthy reduced fat mayo option boasts just 6g per sandwich. Yum!
Marks & Spencer's British chicken and sweetcorn sandwich is really rather naughty, and not just because of the 415 calories. There's also nearly 15g fat and 3g sugar to contend with. Tesco's chicken and sweetcorn doesn't fare much better, there's 15g of fat hiding inside.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu