The worst: Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich
Perhaps unsurprisingly a BLT isn't the healthiest option, but Morrisons' bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich isn't as bad as you might think with the lowest calories (just over 200), fat (7.7g) and sugar (2g). A no-guilt option.
There are some pretty bad offenders to be found in this category. Asda's bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich is definitely the worst. Brace yourself, there are 490 calories and 27g fat to be found inside! That's more than a third of your daily allowance of fat in one small sandwich! Marks & Spencer and Tesco versions aren't much better. Check the label on this sandwich filling if you want to stay in shape.
Where to next?
- 5 new diets to try now
- Best and worst crisps
- 30 tasty sandwich fillings to try at home
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!