The worst: Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich
Perhaps unsurprisingly a BLT isn't the healthiest option, but Morrisons' bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich isn't as bad as you might think with the lowest calories (just over 200), fat (7.7g) and sugar (2g). A no-guilt option.
There are some pretty bad offenders to be found in this category. Asda's bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich is definitely the worst. Brace yourself, there are 490 calories and 27g fat to be found inside! That's more than a third of your daily allowance of fat in one small sandwich! Marks & Spencer and Tesco versions aren't much better. Check the label on this sandwich filling if you want to stay in shape.
Where to next?
- 5 new diets to try now
- Best and worst crisps
- 30 tasty sandwich fillings to try at home
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet