How to spring clean your home using salt
1. Sprinkle salt on to spillages and it will be easier to remove the stain.
2. Make a paste out of salt and vinegar and use it to polish brass, copper and silver. Rub on the paste, rinse and dry to turn grubby items all shiny and new again.
3. Take 1 tablespoon of salt and another one of vinegar and put into tea-and-coffee-stained cups. Fill with hot water and let the cups stand for a few hours, wash and rise - the stains will be gone.
4. Add 1 cup of course salt to soften new blue jeans and stop the colours from fading.
5. Get rid of soap scum from bathroom tiles by mixing 1 part salt to 4 parts vinegar ? use the solution to scrum between the tiles and then wipe clean.
Do you have a top cleaning tip using salt? Tell us in the comment box below and we can add it to this page!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu