If you often find you are too hot in the night, have a think about how you can keep the temperature in your room to a minimum. Think about the times your central heating is on and if it could be interfering with your sleeping. And if your bed is close to the radiator in your room, try and move things around to make sure you're not getting overheated.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies