If you often find you are too hot in the night, have a think about how you can keep the temperature in your room to a minimum. Think about the times your central heating is on and if it could be interfering with your sleeping. And if your bed is close to the radiator in your room, try and move things around to make sure you're not getting overheated.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu