If you often find you are too hot in the night, have a think about how you can keep the temperature in your room to a minimum. Think about the times your central heating is on and if it could be interfering with your sleeping. And if your bed is close to the radiator in your room, try and move things around to make sure you're not getting overheated.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite