Generally, a mattress starts to lose its effectiveness after about 7 years, so if you've had yours for longer and you find yourself stiff in the mornings, you could be due a change.
Read our 10 ways to find your perfect bed
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home