Generally, a mattress starts to lose its effectiveness after about 7 years, so if you've had yours for longer and you find yourself stiff in the mornings, you could be due a change.
Read our 10 ways to find your perfect bed
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet