Generally, a mattress starts to lose its effectiveness after about 7 years, so if you've had yours for longer and you find yourself stiff in the mornings, you could be due a change.
Read our 10 ways to find your perfect bed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams