Thinking exercise means you can eat ANYTHING you like!
How to break it: Make sure you have something sensible to eat before you exercise - anything from a banana, to a full bowl of cereal - just be sure not to start your workout hungry. Eating before will mean you're less likely to gorge when you finish exercising. Also keep a healthy snack at hand to eat when you finish exercising to take away that initial hunger pang too.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite