Thinking exercise means you can eat ANYTHING you like!
How to break it: Make sure you have something sensible to eat before you exercise - anything from a banana, to a full bowl of cereal - just be sure not to start your workout hungry. Eating before will mean you're less likely to gorge when you finish exercising. Also keep a healthy snack at hand to eat when you finish exercising to take away that initial hunger pang too.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies