Thinking you must eat ALL of the takeaway you ordered
How to break it: As soon as you get the takeaway in, put half on your plate and assume that that is going to be all you eat - never put the whole amount on your plate and look at it like it's some kind of challenge to eat as much as possible! Plus, if you only eat half, you can save the other half for a treat tomorrow, or even the next day.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite