Thinking you must eat ALL of the takeaway you ordered
How to break it: As soon as you get the takeaway in, put half on your plate and assume that that is going to be all you eat - never put the whole amount on your plate and look at it like it's some kind of challenge to eat as much as possible! Plus, if you only eat half, you can save the other half for a treat tomorrow, or even the next day.
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet