Eating more than one portion
How to break it: Take the extra time to read the labels - even if it says a '25g portion' has a certain amount of calories, make sure you re-check the weight of the bag so you're not eating more than you should be. Once you become more savvy to the easy traps to fall into, you'll get quicker at spotting them too!
Where to next?
- 10 things you didn't know where stopping you sleeping
- Get fit for free this spring
- Lose a pound a day
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies