Having sugar in your tea or coffee
How to break it: There's no easy way around it, cutting the sugar isn't going to be easy. But start by cutting down slowly until you have half of what you used to and gradually keep going until you no longer need it at all. The key is not trying to do it too quickly! We promise (as sugar-in-tea converts) once you're used to having no sugar, you'll never want it in your tea again!
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles