Having sugar in your tea or coffee
How to break it: There's no easy way around it, cutting the sugar isn't going to be easy. But start by cutting down slowly until you have half of what you used to and gradually keep going until you no longer need it at all. The key is not trying to do it too quickly! We promise (as sugar-in-tea converts) once you're used to having no sugar, you'll never want it in your tea again!
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!