Eating too fast
How to break it: Count the amount of chews that you do for each bite of food - aim for 15 each. Even if you don't chew each mouthful 15 times, you'll become more aware of what you're eating and it should slow down the speed that you eat, significantly.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!