Eating too fast
How to break it: Count the amount of chews that you do for each bite of food - aim for 15 each. Even if you don't chew each mouthful 15 times, you'll become more aware of what you're eating and it should slow down the speed that you eat, significantly.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home