Eating too fast
How to break it: Count the amount of chews that you do for each bite of food - aim for 15 each. Even if you don't chew each mouthful 15 times, you'll become more aware of what you're eating and it should slow down the speed that you eat, significantly.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies