Confusing hunger for thirst
How to break it: If you think you're hungry then drink a pint of water slowly. Wait for 20 minutes and if you still feel like you need to eat, then have a little snack. It's good to get into the habit of drinking a big glass of water before you eat any meal, as it will help you feel full and make you less likely to eat too much.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies