Falling for 'healthy' foods
How to break it: If you're really trying to lose weight, make sure you do your research. The best thing to do if you're starting out on a new diet is to read the labels and track what you eat. Be wary of portion sizes on nutritional labels, often these are given based on half or quarter packet sizes, whereas you could quite easily eat the whole lot to yourself! If it says a 15g portion, then invest in some electric scales and weigh out a 15g portion so you know exactly what that looks like. Our diet club offers an online food diary service which can really help you keep on track of what you're eating.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home