Putting yourself down
Clara says: 'Here in the UK, focusing on the negative is what people do.
'Start to praise yourself for the most little things in life, like getting up in the morning, getting whatever you got sorted before going to work, or taking the kids to school. Look for what's right in your life right now, acknowledge it, and look for more.
'When your mind is focussed on the negative, make an active change to shift your thoughts to the positive.'
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu