Putting yourself down
Clara says: 'Here in the UK, focusing on the negative is what people do.
'Start to praise yourself for the most little things in life, like getting up in the morning, getting whatever you got sorted before going to work, or taking the kids to school. Look for what's right in your life right now, acknowledge it, and look for more.
'When your mind is focussed on the negative, make an active change to shift your thoughts to the positive.'
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies