Putting yourself down
Clara says: 'Here in the UK, focusing on the negative is what people do.
'Start to praise yourself for the most little things in life, like getting up in the morning, getting whatever you got sorted before going to work, or taking the kids to school. Look for what's right in your life right now, acknowledge it, and look for more.
'When your mind is focussed on the negative, make an active change to shift your thoughts to the positive.'
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite