'Recognise that each person operates and acts from their own experiences, and you'll learn to make fewer assumptions about other people's behaviour. Recognise what your own behaviour may be saying about your own state of wellbeing.
'I noticed years ago as I was learning to deal with serial bereavements that when I made judgements about others my mood slipped. When you feel that happen make changes to shift your focus onto something more important.'
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu