'Recognise that each person operates and acts from their own experiences, and you'll learn to make fewer assumptions about other people's behaviour. Recognise what your own behaviour may be saying about your own state of wellbeing.
'I noticed years ago as I was learning to deal with serial bereavements that when I made judgements about others my mood slipped. When you feel that happen make changes to shift your focus onto something more important.'
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies