'Recognise that each person operates and acts from their own experiences, and you'll learn to make fewer assumptions about other people's behaviour. Recognise what your own behaviour may be saying about your own state of wellbeing.
'I noticed years ago as I was learning to deal with serial bereavements that when I made judgements about others my mood slipped. When you feel that happen make changes to shift your focus onto something more important.'
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home