Losing your temper
'Get into the habit of learning to breathe deeply: breathe in for 4 seconds, hold for 2, breathe out for 4, rest for 2, breathe in for 4, hold for 2, breathe out for 4, rest for 2 and repeat 20 times, at least 3 times a day.
'Notice how you feel before beginning the breathing exercise, give it a rating out of 10, where the worst you might be feeling is 0 and the very best would be 10. After the breathing exercise rate how you're feeling then.
'Learn to become aware earlier and earlier of building tension and take control of your short temper.'
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles