Losing your temper
'Get into the habit of learning to breathe deeply: breathe in for 4 seconds, hold for 2, breathe out for 4, rest for 2, breathe in for 4, hold for 2, breathe out for 4, rest for 2 and repeat 20 times, at least 3 times a day.
'Notice how you feel before beginning the breathing exercise, give it a rating out of 10, where the worst you might be feeling is 0 and the very best would be 10. After the breathing exercise rate how you're feeling then.
'Learn to become aware earlier and earlier of building tension and take control of your short temper.'
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite