Not going to bed early enough
'There are definite health benefits to getting to sleep by 11-12pm melatonin is released around 11pm and if we stay up beyond that time we will not be able to get the same quality of sleep as we would do if get to bed by 11pm.
'Intend to go to bed at a good time at a minimum of 4-6 times per week, and then set into practice the means to help you to do that, like eating earlier, not drinking stimulants after 1pm each day, taking some exercise, turning the computer off by 8-9pm, not watching disturbing late night movies etc. Also try listening to a sleep hypnosis tape.'
Find out which 10 things you didn't realise were stopping you sleeping.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home