Not going to bed early enough
'There are definite health benefits to getting to sleep by 11-12pm melatonin is released around 11pm and if we stay up beyond that time we will not be able to get the same quality of sleep as we would do if get to bed by 11pm.
'Intend to go to bed at a good time at a minimum of 4-6 times per week, and then set into practice the means to help you to do that, like eating earlier, not drinking stimulants after 1pm each day, taking some exercise, turning the computer off by 8-9pm, not watching disturbing late night movies etc. Also try listening to a sleep hypnosis tape.'
Find out which 10 things you didn't realise were stopping you sleeping.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!