Not looking after yourself
Clara says: 'Know what you really want and think how good we'll feel for the ultimate achievement of being healthy and fit, eating well, getting enough sleep, taking regular exercise etc.
'The only reason we don’t do this is because this habit is the easiest option – the pathway of least resistance and effort.
'Make a conscious determined effort to make taking care of yourself easier, and easier than our old pattern of abusing our health and wellbeing.
'Connect with the benefits of taking good care of yourself, focus on why they don't want to be heavy, or not have bad breath, or not smoke etc. not on the efforts it will take to get there.'
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home