Not looking after yourself
Clara says: 'Know what you really want and think how good we'll feel for the ultimate achievement of being healthy and fit, eating well, getting enough sleep, taking regular exercise etc.
'The only reason we don’t do this is because this habit is the easiest option – the pathway of least resistance and effort.
'Make a conscious determined effort to make taking care of yourself easier, and easier than our old pattern of abusing our health and wellbeing.
'Connect with the benefits of taking good care of yourself, focus on why they don't want to be heavy, or not have bad breath, or not smoke etc. not on the efforts it will take to get there.'
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!