Not looking after yourself
Clara says: 'Know what you really want and think how good we'll feel for the ultimate achievement of being healthy and fit, eating well, getting enough sleep, taking regular exercise etc.
'The only reason we don’t do this is because this habit is the easiest option – the pathway of least resistance and effort.
'Make a conscious determined effort to make taking care of yourself easier, and easier than our old pattern of abusing our health and wellbeing.
'Connect with the benefits of taking good care of yourself, focus on why they don't want to be heavy, or not have bad breath, or not smoke etc. not on the efforts it will take to get there.'
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles