Clara says: 'Be aware of why we are buying things. Why are we buying food, or clothes, gadgets or accessories etc? Just as doing food shopping when you are hungry may well result in you buying food which will satisfy your hunger pang, purchasing needs to be better planned.
'Think about how much you have to spend versus what you want to spend. Start to make note of everything you spend versus your income, and become aware of the interest payments on your credit card.
'If you're buying something to make you feel better, consider why you're not feeling good about yourself and choose to look for all the things that are good about you and your life ‘now’.
'Typically, anything that you buy when you aren't feeling good about yourself will remain anchored in that negative emotional state, and not associated with feeling good about yourself.'
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!