Saturated fat: 0.5g
These mini classic ice creams are small but worth a nibble on if you are craving something sweet. And the calorie count is so low that you also won't feel guilty for having one on a sunny day.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu