Cal: 248 - highest calorie count
Saturated fat: 12g
A sure fire favourite on a sunny day, this chocolatey goodness on a stick just pips the Feast to the post for highest calorie count. And with such a high sugar content make sure if you're treating the kids, or yourself, you only opt for Magnums on very special occasions (or if you're feeling a bit naughty!)
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!