Set by the Diner pancake challenge
Anyone who undertook the challenge to eat the pancakes, that were smothered with bacon, raspberries, peanut butter and whipped cream (to name but a few of the toppings!), had to finish it ALL in 30 minutes. If they failed the challenge, they'd be hit with £20 bill - although, if they managed to eat this humungous stack of pancakes then they'd be offered a free meal for two!
Shocking stat: The massive stack of pancakes contains 5000 calories and 100g of sugar - not to mention 1kg (yes, 1 KILOGRAM) of flour, and 16 eggs! Phewwww....
Would we try it? A free meal for two you say?! Could be worth a go...
Picture from: digitalspy.co.uk
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!