Set by the Diner pancake challenge
Anyone who undertook the challenge to eat the pancakes, that were smothered with bacon, raspberries, peanut butter and whipped cream (to name but a few of the toppings!), had to finish it ALL in 30 minutes. If they failed the challenge, they'd be hit with £20 bill - although, if they managed to eat this humungous stack of pancakes then they'd be offered a free meal for two!
Shocking stat: The massive stack of pancakes contains 5000 calories and 100g of sugar - not to mention 1kg (yes, 1 KILOGRAM) of flour, and 16 eggs! Phewwww....
Would we try it? A free meal for two you say?! Could be worth a go...
Picture from: digitalspy.co.uk
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles