'I don't need to'
For the smug few who can eat whatever they like and still be as skinny as a rake... we take great pleasure in telling you you still need to exercise! You might not be overweight but that doesn't mean that you're in good shape. Keeping fit and healthy helps fight against diseases like heart disease and cancer, plus is good for your mental health too.
/wellbeing/galleries/34869/15-excuses-we-all-make-to-avoid-exercise/12 /wellbeing/galleries/34869/15-excuses-we-all-make-to-avoid-exercise/13 /wellbeing/galleries/34869/15-excuses-we-all-make-to-avoid-exercise/14 /wellbeing/galleries/34869/15-excuses-we-all-make-to-avoid-exercise/15 /wellbeing/galleries/34869/15-excuses-we-all-make-to-avoid-exercise/16
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet