Aren't we all? But believe it or not exercising will actually give you more energy. Getting your heart rate and circulation going, you'll be more awake and refreshed afterwards, plus you'll fall asleep easier at bedtime.
/wellbeing/galleries/34869/15-excuses-we-all-make-to-avoid-exercise/4 /wellbeing/galleries/34869/15-excuses-we-all-make-to-avoid-exercise/5 /wellbeing/galleries/34869/15-excuses-we-all-make-to-avoid-exercise/6 /wellbeing/galleries/34869/15-excuses-we-all-make-to-avoid-exercise/7 /wellbeing/galleries/34869/15-excuses-we-all-make-to-avoid-exercise/8
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies